|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Customized wooden carton after poly bag. 200pcs per carton.|
|Delivery Time:||7-12 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
|Length:||70"(1778mm), 60"(1524mm)||Filter Medium:||PP, Glass Fiber, Cotton|
|Filtration Rating:||1um, 2um, 4um, 5um, 10um||Recommend Flow Rate:||2.5m³/h/70"|
wound water filter cartridges,
iron removal filter cartridge
Operating Filter Element, Start-Up Filter Element
120℃ String Wound Filters For Power Plant Iron Removal
PHFX Series String Wound Filter Cartridge is depth filtration type, made of stainless steel core, with yarn (polypropylene, cotton, glass fiber) according to a specific process, tightly wrapped on the porous stainless steel core, formed loose outer layers and tight inner layers structure, which can effectively filter suspended solids, rust, particles and other impurities in fluid.
Installation supports can be customized on request. It suited for use in filtration systems pre-coating with resins.
|OD||50mm, 60mm; Customized on request|
|Length||70"(1778mm), 60" (1524mm); Customized on request|
|Filter Medium||Polypropylene, Cotton, Glass Fiber|
|Support Core||Stainless steel 304/316L|
|Micron||1um, 5um (operating filters), 10um(start-up filters)|
|Max. operating temperature||85℃|
|Max. operating differential pressure||2.45Bar|
|Design Flow Rate||2.9m³/h-3.2m³/h|
|Connection thread size||M33×1.5, M33×2, G1", 1 3/16〃-24 BSW|
|Screw size||M6, M8, M10|
Features and Benefits:
1. Up to 70” length, high filtration area, for high dirt holding capacity;
2. Designed for iron removal in condensate water;
3. Suitable for use with resins pre-coating techniques;
4. Glass fiber and Cotton suitable for high temperature applications.
5. Simple structure, no acid consumption and waste acid regeneration;
6. Customized installation supports on request.
* RO pre-filtration, desalination pretreatment;
* Power plant condensation water filtration;
* Paints, coatings, petrochemical, refining;
* Microelectronics, films, fibers, resins.