|OD:||6" (152mm)||Length:||20", 40", 60"|
|Material:||Polyester (PET)||Filtration Rating:||1um, 2um, 5um, 10um, 15um, 20um, 50um, 70um, 100um|
|Flow Rate:||110m³/h||Filtration Area:||10.5㎡|
|MOQ:||1 Piece||Delivery Time:||3-7 Days|
high temperature filter,
reverse osmosis water filter
Polyester Material High Flow Filter Cartridge For High Temperature Condition Diameter 6" Length 40"/60" 5 Micron
PHFLH Series High Flow Filter Cartridge is made of diameter 6"(152mm), single open end, without inner core, inside to outside flow direction. Filter body is Polyester pleated. End caps and filter layer using thermal melting welding, no any bonding agent, with a wide range of chemical compatibility. High temperature resistance, widely used in high temperature conditions.
Material of Construction:
|Model||Filter Media||Support/Drainage||End Caps||Seals Material|
|PHFLH||Polyester||Polyester||Glass Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene||NBR, EPDM, Silicone, Viton|
|Micron||1um, 5um, 10um, 15um, 20um, 40um, 70um,100um|
|Maximum operating temperature:||Pleated polyester: 121℃|
Maximum operating differential pressure
(Inside to outside flow direction)
|Pleated polyester: 3.44bar@121℃|
|Suggestion pressure for filter replacement||2.5Bar@20℃|
|Max. flow rate||40": 70m3/h|
1. Pharmaceutical industry: Pre-filtration of drugs, distilled water, biological products, various antibiotics, etc.
2. Electronics industry: Filtration of industrial water such as electronics, microelectronics, and semiconductors.
3. Food and beverage: Beer, wine, soft drinks, dairy products, bottled water, fruit wine, juice, syrup, cooking oil, etc
4. Industrial filtration: Energy, coatings, graphite, petrochemical, electroplating, mining, machining, industrial water treatment.
5. Water treatment: commercial water treatment, desalination
1. Excellent Chemical compatibility, high flow, low differential pressure, long service life;
2. Depth pleated membrane, can meet various application areas;
3. Graded pore density provide high dirt holding capacity;
4. Common cleaning methods available, or use high-pressure disinfection cabinet and steam sterilization;
5. Absolute rating, bubble point test compliance with GMP certification;
6. Strict quality control system, complete production process flow;
Contact Person: Lucy