|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Carton box after poly bag, 50pcs per carton.|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1500pcs per week|
|ID:||28mm, 30mm||Filter Medium:||PP, Cotton, Glass Fiber|
|Product Name:||String Wound Filter Cartridge|
40" String Wound Filter Cartridge,
40" RO Pre-Filter Cartridge,
28mm 10 Micron Filter Cartridge
10" Food and Beverage String Wound Filter Cartridge 5 Micron RO Pre-filters
String Wound Filter Cartridge Products Description
1. PP String Wound Filter Cartridge can be used in acid and alkali, chemical solution and other non-organic solvent; Suggest Max. operating temperature ≤60℃.
2. Cotton yarn fiber filter with Stainless steel support core, can be used in organic solvents, oils, water, alkaline solution, pharmaceuticals, beverages, etc.
3. Glass fiber has a wide range of chemical compatibility, can be applied to filter special chemicals and corrosive liquid.
|OD (Outside Diameter)||60-63mm,115mm; (Customized on request)|
|ID (Inside Diameter)||28mm,30mm|
|Length||5 " to 40 "|
|Micron||1um to 100um.|
|Filter Medium||Polypropylene(PP), Cotton, Glass Fiber|
Polypropylene(PP), Stainless steel 304/316L
String Wound Filter Cartridge Features and Benefits
* PP support has good heat resistance, suitable PH 1-13;
* Stainless steel support has good heat resistance, maximum operating temperature 120 ℃;
* Suitable for high solid content and high viscosity material liquid solid-liquid separation;
* Choice different materials configured according to the process conditions to meet the needs of a variety of liquid filtration.
String Wound Filter Cartridge Applications
* Pharmaceutical industry: Pre-filtration of drugs, distilled water, biological products, various antibiotics, etc.
* Food and beverage: Beer, wine, soft drinks, dairy products, bottled water, fruit wine, juice, syrup, cooking oil, etc
* Electronics industry: Filtration of industrial water such as electronics, microelectronics, and semiconductors.