|Name:||High Temperature Water Filter||OD:||6" (152mm)|
|Filtration Rating:||1um, 2um, 5um, 10um, 15um, 20um, 50um, 70um, 100um||Application:||Condensate Polishing Water|
|Brand:||PULLNER||Differential Pressure:||2.5 Bar|
Stainless Steel Cage Power Plant Filter,
Power Plant High Temperature Water Filter,
152mm High Temperature Water Filter
High Temperature Water Filtration With Stainless Steel Cage power plant filtration
High-Temperature Feed Filter cartridges offer better performance and higher efficiencies than alternate technologies such as string wound elements. Solutions to filter finer contaminants at lower micron ratings and higher temperatures. Replaced based on dP. Elements unbind causing contamination.
Features and Benefits:
* 40” outer cage is one piece, with high strength can withstand one adult weight, ensure big effective filtration area, long life;
* Gradient aperture deep polypropylene fiber filter medium, aperture along the fluid motion direction becomes smaller, levels intercept different sizes particles, which has excellent dirt holding capacity and low flow resistance;
* Outside to inside filtration direction;
* Easy installation saves, less cartridge change out help customers save the labor cost;
* Integral support, high strength, high dirt holding capacity, long service life;
* Strict quality control system, complete production process flow;
* Short delivery period, production capacity＞100pcs/day;
* Flexible payment method: T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal;
* Free technical support;
* MOQ 1 piece;
* FREE sample.
Material of Construction:
|End Caps||Glass Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene|
|Seals Material||NBR, EPDM, Silicone, Viton|
|Micron||1um, 5um, 10um, 15um, 20um, 40um, 70um, 100um|
|Maximum operating temperature||121℃|
Maximum operating differential pressure
(Inside to outside flow direction)
|Suggestion pressure for filter replacement||2.5Bar@20℃|
|Suggestion design flow||40": 70m3/h|
When the product uses the same material and size, and the test quality is comparable, Pullner has the following advantages:
Faster analysis and problem solving verification center (24H service);
More professional technical service team;
Better after-sales service (after-sales evaluation form);
Frequently asked questions:
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer of all kinds of filter cartridges, housings and filtration systems. We provide you the total filtration solutions with our many years experience in the industry.
2. Q: May I have samples?
A: Sure, of course. Sample cost can be refunded if you place formal orders in the future.
3. Q: Can you make customized products?
A: Yes, of course. if you can provide us detailed specifications or drawings. Our mission is make customer idea on the products and provide the customer satisfied solutions.
4. Q: Can I use our own designed package?
A: Yes, size, color, logo and packaging style all can be customized.
5. Q: What's your MOQ?
A: Normally, 100PCS/item. Any trial order which is less than MOQ is warmly welcomed. If you have a trial order, please feel free to contact us so that we can make some shipping recommendation for you to save the cost based on the quantity you need.
6. Q: I am a small business owner, Can I buy from you?
A: Yes, you are warmly welcomed. To grow with our customer is our goal. We would like to grow with you together.
7. Q: What is your general lead time?
A: Normally 5-7 working days for off-the-shelf samples and 10~15 days for bulk production.
8. Q: How should I pay you?
A: T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, etc are acceptable.
9. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: Our factory is ISO9001/ISO14001/ISO45001 certified.
Contact Person: William