|Filtration Area:||12 Square Meter||Outer Cage:||PP|
|OD:||160mm||Suggestion Replacement Pressure:||2.5bar @20℃|
|Model:||High Flow Water Filter Cartridge||Product Name:||High Flow Water Filter Cartridge|
|Max. Operating Temperature:||80℃||Micron:||5μm|
160mm high flow water filter cartridge,
160mm pp sediment filter cartridge,
60" pp sediment filter cartridge
HF Series High Flow PP Pleated Filters 160mm Diameter 60" Length Absolute 5 Micron RO Pre-Filtratoin
1. Larger water flow capacity in one high flow filter cartridge.
2. Larger filter outer diameter for high flow capacity-6" (152mm).
3. Graded filtration pore size in one high flow filter cartridge.
4. Multi membrane layers for large dirt holding.
5. O-ring sealing assures filtration integrity.
6. Thermally bonded polypropylene and support media prevent particle leaking out.
7. Large filtration area for one high flow water filter cartridge.
8. Less labor needed and lower operation & maintenance cost.
|End Cap Material||Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene|
Flow Rate and Filtration Area
Max. Operation Temperature
Max. Operation Differential Pressure
3.44bar / 120°C
PHFLH series high temperature resistant high flow filter cartridge adopts 6" large diameter structure, single open end, no center core, outer cage is made of 304 stainless steel, filter material and support layer are made of high temperature resistant materials, which can be long-term under the condition of 120℃ use.
PHF series high flow filter cartridge adopts 6" large diameter (PHFM series is 6.5") structure with single open end. The filter body is divided into two types: PP pleated and melt blown. All connection use thermal welding, no any adhesive, has wide Chemical compatibility, can be applied to food and beverage filtration.
Comparison chart of specific filter element number and corresponding filter footprint.
Contact Person: William