|Keyword:||High Flow Filter||Diameter:||6" (152.4mm)|
|Filtration Area:||6.4㎡||Flow Rate:||60m³/h|
|Filter Media:||Polypropylene (PP)||Cage/Core/End Cap:||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||82℃||Maximum Operating Differential Pressure:||3.5bar At 21℃ (Inside To Outside)|
|Length:||20in (508mm), 40in (1016mm), 60in (1524mm)|
Pullner High Flow Filter Cartridge,
60in High Flow Filter Cartridge,
5 micron water filter cartridge
Sea Water Desalination Pullner RO 5micron 40in 60in PP Pleated High Flow Filter
PHFL PP Pleated High Flow Filter is made of diameter 6"(152mm), single open end, without inner core, pleated type with inside to outside flow direction. Large diameter, big filtration area provide high flow rate, highly efficient particle filtration in RO pre-filtration system.
1. Pharmaceutical industry: Pre-filtration of drugs, distilled water, biological products, various antibiotics, etc.
2. Electronics industry: Filtration of industrial water such as electronics, microelectronics, and semiconductors.
3. Food and beverage: Beer, wine, soft drinks, dairy products, bottled water, fruit wine, juice, syrup, cooking oil, etc
4. Industrial filtration: Energy, coatings, graphite, petrochemical, electroplating, mining, machining, industrial water treatment.
5. Water treatment: Drinking water, commercial water treatment, desalination
Features and Benefits:
* Gradient aperture deep polypropylene fiber filter media, aperture along the fluid motion direction becomes smaller, levels intercept different sizes particles, which has excellent dirt holding capacity and low flow resistance.
* Easy installation save, less cartridge change out help customers save the labor cost;
* Integral support, high strength, high dirt holding capacity, long service life;
|Length||20"(508mm), 40"(1016mm), 60"(1524mm)|
Material of Construction:
|Model||Filter Media||Support/Drainage||End Caps||Seals Material|
|PP||Pleated depth||Polypropylene||Glass Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene||
NBR, Silicone, EPDM, Viton
|PP||Melt blown||/||Glass Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene|
Design Flow Rate
Max. Flow Rate
Retention efficiency Table
|Scope of particles||Filtration Efficiency|
High Flow Filter Details:
High Flow Filter Production process:
Our production strictly follow these procedures: Pleating → Seam welding → Assembly → Trimming → Welding → Finished products → Packaging
In the purification workshop, workers need to wear purification clothes, purification shoes, masks, hats and gloves. The purification workshop has high requirements on the production environment, which can ensure the cleanliness and safety of the products, and can meet the filtration requirements of food and beverage, biopharmaceutical and other industries.
Contact Person: Lucy