|Length:||70"(1778mm), 60"(1524mm)||Filter Medium:||PP, Glass Fiber, Cotton|
|Filtration Rating:||1um, 2um, 4um, 5um, 10um||Recommend Flow Rate:||2.5m³/h/70"|
wound water filter cartridges,
iron removal filter cartridge
Iron Removal In Power Plant Resin
Precoat Backwashable 70"
Condensate Polishing Filter String Wound Filter
PHFX Series String Wound Filter Cartridge is depth filtration type, with different precision and end connections can meet different conditions. Effectively remove suspended solids in the fluid, particulates, rust and other debris, widely used for iron removal in condensate water treatment.
|OD||50mm, 60mm; Customized on request|
|ID||25mm, 28mm, 30mm|
|Length||70"(1778mm), 60" (1524mm); Customized on request|
|Filter Medium||Polypropylene, Cotton, Glass Fiber|
|Support Core||Stainless steel 304/316L|
|Micron||1um, 5um (operating filters), 10um(start-up filters)|
|Max. operating temperature||85℃|
|Max. operating differential pressure||2.45Bar|
|Design Flow Rate||2.9m³/h-3.2m³/h|
|Connection thread size||M33×1.5, M33×2, G1", 1 3/16〃-24 BSW|
|Screw size||M6, M8, M10|
Features and Benefits
1. Up to 70” length, high filtration area, for high dirt holding capacity;
2. Designed for iron removal in condensate water;
3. Suitable for use with resins pre-coating techniques;
4. Glass fiber and Cotton suitable for high temperature applications.
5. Simple structure, no acid consumption and waste acid regeneration;
6. Customized installation supports on request.
All condensate treatment circuits with pre-filter units.
Thermal power plant condensate polishing water.
Contact Person: Lucy