|Diameter:||2.7"||Length:||10", 20", 30", 40''|
|Filter Medium:||PTFE||Filtration Rating:||1um, 2um, 5um, 10um, 15um, 20um, 50um, 70um, 100um|
|MOQ:||1 Piece||Delivery Time:||7-10 Days|
|Sealing Material:||Silicone/Viton/PEP/EPDM||Filter Area:||0.6-0.7㎡|
0.05 Micron ptfe filter hydrophilic,
226 Fin ptfe filter cartridge,
PFL ptfe membrane filter cartridge
PFL 0022 10 C1 E
|Series||Micron||Length||End Cap Type||Seal Material|
10'' 226 or 222 Fin connector PTFE Hydrophilic and hydrophbic PFL/PFLH PTFE Membrane Filter Cartridge
The PFL series filter cartridge is made of natural hydrophobic Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane, which has excellent corrosion resistance to organic and inorganic chemicals, and is suitable for sterilization filtration for strong corrosive and strong oxidizing liquids.
PFLH series filter cartridge adopts modified hydrophilic Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane, which has stable hydrophilic performance and can be filtered directly without pre-wetting. The PTFE stretch membrane has excellent corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, organic solvent resistance, and a wide range of chemical compatibility. It is especially suitable for particle filtration and sterilization filtration of chemical reagents, corrosive liquids, and strong oxidizing liquids.
|Cage/Center Core/End Cap||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Seal Material||EPDM, Silicone, Viton, FEP|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||80℃|
|Maximum Operating Differential Pressure||4bar/21℃|
|Every 10 inches of dissolved matter||＜30mg|
* Chemical / petrochemical: Filtration of various acids, alkalis, solvents and kinds of chemicals;
* Biopharmaceutical: Filtration of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and plasma products.
* Industrial: deionized water pre-filtration.
* Food and Beverage: Alcohol, Beverage.
Features and Benefits:
1. Electronics industry: Filtration of industrial water such as electronics, microelectronics, and semiconductors.
2. Food and beverage: Beer, wine, soft drinks, dairy products, bottled water, fruit wine, juice, syrup, cooking oil, etc
3. Pharmaceutical industry: Pre-filtration of drugs, distilled water, biological products, various antibiotics, etc.
4. Industrial filtration: Energy, coatings, graphite, petrochemical, electroplating, mining, machining, industrial water treatment.
5. Water treatment: commercial water treatment, desalination
Contact Person: William